Today, the vast majority of IT administrative costs are for maintenance. As much as three-quarters of your administrative costs go to deployment, monitoring, updating, and troubleshooting…activities that do not add new value to your business. That’s because so many IT processes are manual, tedious, and error prone. Wouldn’t you prefer to spend your limited funding on strategic business initiatives that can propel your business forward and make your IT department a strategic part of your company?
Break the correlation between scale and labor to realize efficiency, better support business initiatives, and achieve better technology utilization and outcomes.
Whether through a managed services or consulting engagement, automation services provide a platform advancing your technology operations.
- Technology infrastructure support
- Service desk
- CMDB management
- Cloud service
- IT infrastructure as a service through a single interface with point- and-click simplicity. Single-pane management
- Policy-based provisioning
- End-to-end process automation
- Lifecycle management
- Reduce time to value with comprehensive, automated, policy- based workflows.
- Improved consistency and compliance
- Design workflows that are consistent and repeatable, increasing compliance. Use auditing tools to eliminate configuration drift.
If you would like more information or to visit with a GuideIT Subject Matter Expert, please complete the short form below.