People are the most important aspect of our business. One of our main corporate strategic initiatives is our Human Capital Management program, which supports the mission of hiring top talent, having a supportive career management and rewards system, and making our company a great place to work and grow a career. The mutual GuideIT and team member commitment follows:
- Every team member has the opportunity not only to build a career, but also be the source of innovation that shapes their job function, the future of our company and potentially an industry
- We undertake challenging assignments that help us develop and advance our expertise and experience
- We reward contributions to team success equally with both individual accomplishment and demonstrating our values and culture
- Being open to new experiences can unlock broader career growth and development
- Regular feedback and career coaching have replaced performance ratings and teams collaboratively set goals in support of our strategy and approach for redefining IT
- Enthusiastic team members make for an energetic environment
- Flexibility to maintain a work-life balance is valued
- Leaders with significant industry experience provide coaching and mentoring, while valuing reciprocal input
- We communicate in a transparent and respectful manner with the diverse workforce from whom we derive our strength
With this great entrepreneurial opportunity comes responsibility. Each of us contributes to our success and the success of our customers. We contribute to developing processes, tools and better ways of performing our functions to support our mission to redefine IT. We gain satisfaction from seeing how we make a difference for our customers, our company, and the communities in which we live and work.
In our most recent team member satisfaction survey, all respondents indicated they enjoy working at GuideIT, and 93% would recommend GuideIT to a friend.
GuideIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of GuideIT to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran status.