Connect to learn more about life at GuideIT:
At GuideIT, we earn trust by helping our customers get the most out of technology by using an approach that redefines the delivery of IT services. Our style is to deliver results that help customers enhance their business and achieve their business objectives. We are a people-oriented, values-based entrepreneurial company that takes great pride in being innovative, results-driven, agile and flexible.
Each of us contributes to our success and the success of our customers. We contribute to developing processes, tools and better ways of performing our functions to support our mission to redefine the delivery of IT. We gain satisfaction from seeing how we make a difference for our customers, our company, and the communities in which we live and work. People join GuideIT to build a career, for a single engagement, or a series of engagements
- Undertake challenging assignments, developing expertise and expanding experience
- Unlock career growth and development to embrace new experiences
- Collaborate and build teamwork skills to define your success
- Experience coaching and mentoring from Leaders with significant industry expertise and experience
- Build a career, and be the source of innovation that shapes their job function, the future of our company and potentially an industry.
- Engage in a progressive approach to redefining the delivery of IT services
- Energize your work environment with enthusiastic team members
- Maintain a work-life balance with a flexible work environment
- Communicate in a transparent and respectful manner with the diverse workforce from whom we derive our strength
Make us part of your journey. Explore our dynamic environment at GuideIT.
VIEW OPEN OPPORTUNITIES
GuideIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of GuideIT to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran status.