One of the World’s Leading Innovators in Materials Science Enhanced IT Transparency to Better Identify Risks and Shore-Up Gaps in IT Environment
One of the world’s leading innovators of materials science needed to implement a best-practices approach to take steps to build a more efficient and ITIL-aligned service management organization.
GuideIT was engaged to perform a Disaster Recovery Assessment with a focus on:
- GAP Assessment: Disaster Recovery Program
- Data Center Risk Assessment: Threats and Vulnerabilities
- IT Disaster Recovery Roadmap
The outcome enabled the Sr. Operations Leader to understand where she had gaps and better understand risks in her IT environment. Additionally, the Disaster Recovery Roadmap enabled an actionable plan to improve and shore up identified gaps in their IT environment.
- Maintained the “Corning” (high-touch) experience throughout the entire transition
- Improved service levels while lowering costs
- Minimized business disruption during transition