Data integrity, availability, restorability and archiving are the critical pillars of a Data Management strategy. When optimally designed and deployed, they work in tandem, each in a manner that addresses your unique business and regulatory requirements. However, when not optimally designed and deployed organizational risks include data loss, bloated expense, and negative impact to application availability.
As you evaluate the effectiveness of your approach to data management consider:
- Are you able to quickly recover and restore data backups when needed?
- Are you experiencing rapid data growth quarter over quarter?
- Are you storing data on the most cost-effective platform or media?
- Are you ready to move past the inconvenience and unreliability of tape back-up?
- Is your Data Management strategy tied to the Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) in your disaster recovery plan?
- Are there regulatory requirements that mandate either redundancy, archiving, or encryption?
If you are not comfortable with the answers to these questions, or you simply believe you could be doing better, we should talk.
gAssure brings solutions to address each piece of the data management puzzle. These solutions range from hardware/software procurement and installation/configuration, to fully managed services. Let’s take a look at each of these solutions.
Achieve peace of mind that your data is both protected and available for restore, in a manner that aligns with the needs of your business. Ensure:
- Lower risk and cost
- Improved business alignment
- ROI of technology investments
If you would like more information or to visit with a GuideIT Subject Matter Expert, please complete the short form below.