Technology Leads to 42% Reduction in AKI Intensity
There is a preventable rate of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) and Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) occurring in at-risk children that are hospitalized but non-critically ill due to a gap in systematic, proactive monitoring of kidney function.
Physicians have knowledge of risk factors and preventative clinical standards, but cannot systematically manage volume and environmental variables. they need intelligent, real-time support and alerts to ensure preventative, clinical actions.
- Automated identification of at-risk patients (patients with NTMx)
- Systematic SCr monitoring triggered
- Trigger alerts initiated for providers of care empowered to adjust care to avoid/mitigate AKI
- 42% Reduction in AKI Intensity
- 20% Reduction in NTMx
- 33% Reduction in AKI rate
* Results achieved through technology partner