High Volume Unit Sees 300% Improvement in Resource Efficiency
High volume critical care units with low volume of qualified providers forced reduction in community critical care beds.
Manual processing of old data caused the reduction in beds and inefficiency of the team.
- Systematic aggregation of all data across all critical care units including real-time physiologic monitoring data
- Real-time intelligence processing of data as events occur available via tablet dashboard and workflow
- Virtual critical care units formed so physicians and other clinical resources had ALL information and event driven workflows for critically ill patients from anywher
- 300% Improvement in resource efficiency
- Reduced cost by 70%
- Increased internal quality care measures
* Results achieved through technology partner