Accelerate IT Separation and Cost Efficiency Through GuideIT
A national financial services company, specializing in residential mortgages, needed a program to speed-up and manage the planned division of their current shared services technology infrastructure, mitigate risks, and enhance visibility into their IT environment.
Because of GuideIT’s extensive knowledge and experience successfully leading and executing large separation of services programs (IT towers cutover), data center migration strategies, and implementing new hosted solutions, GuideIT was chosen to oversee the design and implementation of this company’s IT support services.
- Reduced costly regulatory oversight by more than $15 million per quarter
- Achieved IT savings target of more than $5 million annually
- Defined delivery models, established best-practice tools and processes and implemented a global IT support and engineering services team consisting of more than 350 IT team members and a user population of more than 12,000 users
- Lowered total cost of IT ownership by modernizing their IT infrastructure
- Improved stability, performance, scalability and resilience of their network and applications performance
- Migrated more than 125 applications across 500+ servers with minimal business interruptions and no critical issues