With so many choices in today's marketplace, IT teams often find difficulty in effectively managing and evaluating vendor partners. Where do vendor services complement or overlap internal core competencies? Do multiple vendors provide the same services? Are multi-vendor strategies prudent? Do vendors comply with service-level agreements and regulations? Where does your organization stand with vendor management?
Select from a suite of services from strategy and planning to evaluation and execution. Optimize current vendors while maintaining a sound evaluation process for new ones. The focus of services includes:
- Strategic alignment
- Business case development
- Performance measurement
- Value delivery assessment
- RFP/RFI development and management
- Contract negotiations
- Compliance management
The outcomes-first approach ensures you optimize long term vendor relationships while maximizing the benefits of individual opportunities, thereby freeing you up to focus on your customers and growing your business.
The results our customers are realizing include:
- Global travel management organization: Achievement of a standalone IT platform through simultaneous negotiations of five global vendor contracts as part of their spin out of another organization
- Large healthcare provider: Achieved a clear path to cost reduction targets through the development of a streamlining strategy
- Large healthcare provider: Procured the right clinical system and support through the development of the RFI, RFP, and service levels
If you would like more information or to visit with a GuideIT Subject Matter Expert, please complete the short form below.