October 2022: Cybersecurity Awareness Month, Service Desk Cost Savings, & Assessing EMR Performance
#SeeYourselfInCyber Theme for October Cybersecurity Awareness Month
October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month and the Cybersecurity and we’re joining the Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) to encouraging everyone to #seeyourselfincyber and adopt these simple yet effective personal cyber hygiene strategies to reduce cyber risk for you and your company:
1. Think Before You Click:Recognize and Report Phishing: If a link looks a little off, think before you click. It could be an attempt to get sensitive information or install malware.
2. Update Your Software: Don’t delay – if you see a software update notification, act promptly. Better yet, turn on automatic updates.
3. Use Strong Passwords: Use passwords that are long, unique, and randomly generated. Use password managers to generate and remember different, complex passwords for each of your accounts. A password manager will encrypt passwords securing them for you!
4. Enable Multi-Factor Authentication: You need more than a password to protect your online accounts, and enabling MFA makes you significantly less likely to get hacked.
Improve Service Quality and Reduce Costs with Assist™ Service Desk
As organizations grow and Service Management becomes more complex, Service Desk personnel can become inundated with low-value, time consuming tasks that reduce the cost-effectiveness of a fully- staffed model.
Assist™ by GuideIT leverages our teams of US-based Service Desk professionals along with customizable solutions aimed at increasing efficiency through Process Optimization, Automation, and Knowledge Management to continuously “shift left” and allow specialized resources to focus on resolving higher value Incidents and Requests, improving average cost per resolution.
– Highly Trained and Certified US-based Service Desk Analysts
– Internal Process analysis and Optimization Services
– Omni-Channel environment including integrated chat solution
– Ticket Handling Optimization to maximize first-tier resolution
– Automation of repeatable tasks like password reset
– Customizable Knowledge- Management platform
Assess Your EMR’s Strengths, Weaknesses, and Improve Caregiver Satisfaction
Your organization relies on Electronic Health Records as the backbone for effective healthcare operations, but gaps in capabilities and support can negatively impact financial performance, clinician satisfaction, and ultimately patient care.
Our Clinical Solutions experts perform comprehensive analysis and consider both long and short term goals to develop a roadmap that builds on your current foundation and sets attainable milestones to increase productivity, satisfaction, and financial performance. We develop a deep understanding of your governance model to deliver a customized plan for your organization.
Our EMR Operational Assessment provides organizations with a disciplined approach to evaluate how effectively the application is serving the needs of your organization and patients. We provide detailed recommendations to help you get the most from your organization’s most critical technology investment. Through our proven methodology, we gain an in-depth understanding of your environment, organizational dynamics, and governance model to develop a customized roadmap to achieve the desired clinical outcomes.